my name is MARTINEZ

Living abroad has provided, and will constantly provide, me with enlightenment into society, culture, and myself. Being an elementary school teacher provides me with a story for every emotion. Being newly married will, I'm sure, provide me with interesting experiences. My name is Martinez...

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

change

change.  i kinda really like change.  rearranging furniture just makes my day.  clothes that i havent worn before (or in a long time) make me really happy.  all the packing and unpacking that comes with moving gets me energized.  Some would say that i had a really big change in my life recently.  And yes, i would never want to down play the ring on my left left hand that wasnt there before.  but i'm ready for CHANGE.  all the people who are constantly asking me "how married life is" might think that it is too soon.  but really that change doesnt feel like a change, it's normal.  and for those of you who thought that moving to 3rd grade was a big change...really?  I still have 50 kids who, for some reason, go crazy when i am the authority in the room.
So, I need a change.
Should I join a dance class? Should I learn yoga?  redecorate my house?  go back to school?  have a baby?  get a second job?
well, i'd need to convince israel too.  i dont know where i'd do that.  it's expensive and i'm moving in 6 months anyway.  whoa.  not such a good idea if i'm just looking for a change.  too much responsibility and hours.
ok... i guess ill need to work on my list of changes or maybe work on my list of cons so i can actually be convinced.


p.s. Courtney, everytime i put a comma i thought of your fb status about commas in the wrong places.  i took a lot of my commas out....I hope you understand this

3 comments:

  1. Wow, I made it into a post! I feel honored.

    I agree with you about the need for change. Theoretically, I love the idea of settling down and getting really established, but really, I've been here for only four months and I'm ready for a change already.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's in our blood to want change... I say pick up a new hobby... dance class or something of the sort sounds like a plan to me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you should start house hunting.. it would be kind of ironic to find something you really love.. pack up and move out.. and let the CAP know with just one month notice instead of waiting out the 6 months you have on your "lease".. it will solve your problem, and maybe create some more for them.. I bet Sarah would be on board for an ironic problem for the CAP

    ReplyDelete