born in the US, living in Mexico. born Erickson, married into Martinez.
my name is MARTINEZ
Living abroad has provided, and will constantly provide, me with enlightenment into society, culture, and myself. Being an elementary school teacher provides me with a story for every emotion. Being newly married will, I'm sure, provide me with interesting experiences. My name is Martinez...
Friday, December 16, 2011
What i learned days 2 and 3
2) NC had a coup d'etat (thanks Sarah!) in the early 1900s. Elected officials happened to be Black so some white Wilmingtians kicked them out.
3) cleaning cuts with alcohol actually isn't good
I knew it was french, and I knew it was totally spelled wrong, but i was on my phone and couldn't spell check! but thanks Sarah! Now i learned what it means too!!
Coup d'état - it's French and the literal translation is a 'state hit'
ReplyDeleteI knew it was french, and I knew it was totally spelled wrong, but i was on my phone and couldn't spell check! but thanks Sarah! Now i learned what it means too!!
ReplyDelete