my name is MARTINEZ

Living abroad has provided, and will constantly provide, me with enlightenment into society, culture, and myself. Being an elementary school teacher provides me with a story for every emotion. Being newly married will, I'm sure, provide me with interesting experiences. My name is Martinez...

Tuesday, July 05, 2016

moms worry

another blog instalment of this mom thing.
I am a pretty layback person.  I don't usually get too worked up about very many things.  And i'm not saying i'm worked up now, I'm just saying there have been a few things that keep going through my head in the past 3 weeks.  I will summarize them here:

Is she breathing? is she eating enough? is that much spit-up normal? i think she is choking. she can't breath! she is not eating enough! is she breathing? what is that weird sound she makes when she breaths? why is she sleeping so long? is she too hot? what time did she last eat? is she eating enough? that noise can't be ok! is she breathing? what does that face mean? is she ok? she is hungry! she is eating too much.  is she breathing? She is cold.  She is too hot.  How much spit-up is normal?  is she breathing?  how do you do CPR on a baby? is she hungry? why won't she sleep? is she breathing?

No comments:

Post a Comment