my name is MARTINEZ

Living abroad has provided, and will constantly provide, me with enlightenment into society, culture, and myself. Being an elementary school teacher provides me with a story for every emotion. Being newly married will, I'm sure, provide me with interesting experiences. My name is Martinez...

Thursday, February 17, 2011

??

This week i hate questions. you wanna know why? because i have to deal with horrible ones all day long.  The one i am really angry at right now: "can i go to the bathroom?"   Now, that is not the only question i hate.  becasue of that and other similarly counterproductive questions, i want to ban questions from my life. all questions!
my mom pointed out how many questions i asked when i was young, I AM SO SORRY!!!!!!!
Now, i listen to myself and I ask A LOT of questions.  SO SORRY again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment