my name is MARTINEZ

Living abroad has provided, and will constantly provide, me with enlightenment into society, culture, and myself. Being an elementary school teacher provides me with a story for every emotion. Being newly married will, I'm sure, provide me with interesting experiences. My name is Martinez...

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Hair Challange week 1


 I tried to wave my hair... i didn't like it very much... fail :(

 Fishtail Braid.  I twisted each side to come together into a basic fishtail.

We had some water troubles so...my hair was quite greasy.  Here is my attempt at using a head scarf.  Not bad... i mean, better than any previous attempts in my life.  I actually left the house like this.  


 My go-to hair style.  slightly sideways french braid.  this time i tucked up the end so its an updo.

 Regular half up.  You can't see it, but I did tease the top to give a little more volume.  Im going to have to practice the teasing thing.  It wasnt bad, but it was almost non existant.  Also, you can see what is left of my rainbow tips :( i'm kinda sad it only lasted a week.  it looked cool.

 Side fishtail braid.

 My first attempt at the waterfall braid.  Interesting, but needs lots of practice!

Two french braids that meet to make a bun. 

3 comments:

  1. wow u have a blog now.
    ...that's perfect for u. u always did have a lot of interesting thoughts/experiences.

    side bar...man this is crazy I had to type in a set of alphabetical characters "just as they appear on the page" just to leave a comment. apparently it proves I'm not a robot. whew..glad I'm not.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe well yes... I think I am interesting... :) and btw I took away the setting that kept everything so hard to make comments. I mean i'm glad you are not a robot but i wouldnt want your robotness to be questioned every time you wanted to tell me how interesting i am ;) just kidding! glad you've found my blog!

      Delete
  2. Wow Kristen! You are very talented and dedicated to try out different hair styles every day! I especially like the fish tail, waterfall braid, scarf and half up ;)

    ReplyDelete