my name is MARTINEZ

Living abroad has provided, and will constantly provide, me with enlightenment into society, culture, and myself. Being an elementary school teacher provides me with a story for every emotion. Being newly married will, I'm sure, provide me with interesting experiences. My name is Martinez...

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

26, 27, and 28

I can't believe its already been 3 days since I blogged last.  I also can't believe there are only 2 days of November left after I write these three things to be thankful for.  So, let's get to it.
I am thankful for music.  Music that sets the mood, builds the atmosphere, keeps the energy, flows through the body, and calms the nerves.  I love how music can help me put my emotions in check.  I love how music makes the most boring thing interesting. 
I am thankful for God.  His mercy, grace, and love are beyond what I deserve.
I am thankful for restaurants.  Especially when I am hungry have to be back at work in a short time but the gas ran out 5 minutes into putting the rice on the stove.

No comments:

Post a Comment